This category reflects the idea of Fitness children. It usually is a connection of individual teams of a certain club grouped into so called collective category where various age groups perform together combining styles.
- The general rules and conditions apply to all the categories.
- Choreography of any style can compete in this category.
The choreography must meet 3 out of 6 requirements:
- The age difference between the youngest and the oldest must be at least 6 years. The groups of children have to form 3 different basic age groups of Fitness Children
- Costumes must be colourfully divided. It means that one part of the group has to wear a costume of one colour and the other part of another colour.
- Props and set pieces must be used during the choreography and must be connected to the theme of the choreography
- Groups must change the shape of their choreography 5 times
- Two different music styles
- The story must have a clear story line, the start and ending must be evident.
video II video Finále Praha Sparta réna I. Místo
- Choreography length: min 2 minutes, max 4 minutes (breaching the rules is not permitted, sanctions apply, see the terms and conditions)
- Number of team members: min is 25 members, the max is not limited
- Entry and leaving time: 1 minute/1 minute
- Solos: max 2x20 seconds
- Hobby and professional specification: general terms and conditions of categorization apply
- Assessment: creativity and imagination, the larger number of contestants has a positive impact on the rating